Second Post Today ~ Questions

This morning after publishing my random 
post on my blog I found a series of
questions on Ann's blog. 
http://annssnapeditscrap.blogspot.com/

So I decided that I wanted to post the
same questions. I love things like this!

Here goes~

1. What prompted you to start blogging?
I started blogging in early 2009. I had a friend that I have known

the better part of my life and on FB she posted the link
to her blog. I thought that was so cool. I had never read,
followed or been a part of a blog before. I love sharing
so it just seemed natural I would jump in and start blogging
also! 

2. Which language would you like to learn? 
Oh me learning another language is so funny. Probably English! haha....I speak southern, make up your own speak English. I tried Spanish, that was a joke, I dropped out of class cause I could not get it. At one time I was learning bits and pieces of Arabic. I worked with a woman that was from Egypt and her English was sometimes hard to follow. I wanted to try and make it easier on her so I asked her to teach me somethings. HAHA....once when going home to Egypt to visit she brought a tape recorder to work and taped me. Said that her, her sister and cousin's sat up and listened to me with my southern twang speaking it and laughed! I once sat between someone speaking Spanish and one speaking Arabic....both on the phone. When they got off I stated I needed to learn a language at that point the Spanish speaking person said that I needed to learn English first! So there you have it...ENGLISH


3. What was your favorite experience in the past six months? 
Giving Lily a home when she decided I was whom she wanted.

4. What one location in the world you would like to visit? 
Used to think I wanted to go to Hawaii. And I guess I still would but right now  I think I would like to visit states around me that I have not been to before. 

5. Do you have pets? 
I do not own pets?....my dog Dakota AKA the KING and the Princess Lily Bit owns me.
6. What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
well, I really don't consider these strange but I have eaten mayo on my pinto beans, ketchup on my white beans, and peanut butter and mayo sandwich. But what was strange was escargot in butter sauce, squid, and escargot fried.



7. What is your biggest struggle while writing?
The fact that I am not a writer!!! HAHA.....I have always wanted to be a writer, write a bestseller but that is not to be. This morning my biggest struggle was trying to write a blog post with a dog and cat playing in my lap and on my laptop.

8. Who would you like to receive a week of training/mentorship from?
Someone who could teach me to play the guitar! No one special, just someone. 
 
9. What is the first thing you drink in the morning? 
Coffee lately....which is strange cause I really am not a big coffee drinker. 

10. How many books do you read per month? 
A month? haha.....lets try a year! I used to love to read but that is not something I do that much of anymore. I try, I try to keep a book going so I can read at bedtime but I get interested, finish it and don't get started back. 

11. What was your favorite time of year when you were growing up? 
.I loved summer months but I guess I have always loved the fall. Now I am not so much into the summer, the heat takes too much out of me. 


That was fun.....grab the questions for you blog if you wish and let use read the fun answers you come up with.

Thanks Ann for letting me grab the 
questions from you.

Thanks for stopping in for a visit and
please come back...
Pam

Comments

Those are some strange things you have eaten. I would like to learn French. Fun post!!
Liz A. said…
Speaking of languages... Right at this moment I'm covering an AP Spanish IV class. They're doing bookwork, so I'm keeping myself awake by reading blogs.
Sally said…
Interesting answers, Pam!

I'm not a coffee drinker either, but make one cup in the morning and never finish it. :)

Where we pretty much differ? I read a LOT; some weekends at least two books. LOL

xoxo
Sally said…
Oh, have you always lived in Nashville?

xoxo
Ann Thompson said…
I enjoyed reading your answers. I'm trying to imagine what peanut butter and may taste like together
This is a fun post! I have SUCH a Southern drawl that when I tried to learn Italian, it sounded crazy! Enjoy your evening sweet lady! Hugs!
Darla M Sands said…
What a fun read. Thank you for sharing. I used to bring frozen trays of escargot home from a local seafood distributor with a residential storefront. I miss that place, all that wonderful variety. ~sigh~ As for language, years ago I bought Rosetta Stone software to learn Japanese. My hope to visit our Japanese parent company with my bosses never panned out, and I never invested myself enough to become the least bit fluent. Interestingly, however, the Spanish I learned in high school reasserted itself during a trip to Florida in those days. It was fascinating to know I'd stimulated the language center of the brain to that degree. Hope you're feeling well!
Jeanie said…
This was fun, Pam, and a nice way to get to know you a little bit better!
MadSnapper said…
I enjoyed all your answers, some of them are mine to. I could copy and paste your answer to number 1. and also number 2, I tried Spanish and could not do it, and my southern drawl makes people laugh. I drink coffee first, our dog owns us. the biggest difference in us is I read 2 to 3 books a WEEK, so 8 to 10 per month. I rather read than any other thing and read at least 2 to 3 hours a day, fiction only
Debbie said…
this was fun!! i learned a few things about you!!!
Rhodesia said…
Enjoyed learning a bit more about you. :-) Cheers Diane
Haha - cute post - loved your answers, especially about learning a language. Pets really are 'our people', aren't they? I can't seem to finish a book these days, either. Every once in a while I find a good one....not so often these days. x K

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom