Nuts/ Flags/ Dogs

For a month or so now while
we sat on the deck we could 
hear walnuts falling out of the
tree into the creek next to the deck.

Really gets Lily's attention !

Anyway, I got down there with
my rain boots on the other
day and got the walnuts out
for Theresa who wanted them. 

Luck...the creek is pretty much
dry in several areas. 


Two bag fulls.


I dropped them off on Theresa's
porch since she was out and 
noticed a bunch of 
acorns in her yard so I 
picked some up.


The are great for decorating with.

Deck news~ it is 43 degrees right
now. We are not doing coffee on 
the deck.
Lily keeps going to the back door wanting
out! I was sitting here on the end
of the couch, trying to enjoy 
this post, my coffee and 
the show Charmed, with
Dakota laying covered up 
next to me and Lily comes
waltzing in, and starts a
play period with Dakota...
on top of me and 
the laptop!
haha

The joys of having these two
in my life!
I just laugh!

Yesterday I had some errands to
run, when slipping back into 
my car I noticed my miles.
333.3!



Loved this site.
Flags blowing in the wind.


Stopped at the store to pick 
up some things and saw these...
Yep, thinking Dakota would say,
"heck no" so I did not
buy them!



Ran in Ross.  Never found anything in 
there but I go in to look sometimes.
Saw this....reminds me of the balloon
dogs I used to tie.




Okay, so this was posted on 
fb on a Fibro page I follow.
I am Starry Fuchsia!

             
       

What would you name be?

Dakota and Lily love it 
when you visit them at~

http://pjack214.blogspot.com/2017/10/morning-play-night-time-nap-i-want-to-go.html


Comments

MadSnapper said…
way cool on the 333.3, love it. I glanced at the clock yesterday and it said 4:44, for some reason that stuck.
one thing for sure you will never be bored with Lily in the house. I buy my walnuts already shelled and keep them in the freezer. once years ago I tried to open those green things, then the inside walnut and thought never again
Sharon said…
I like that 'balloon' dog!
Sally said…
Funky Plum - yes that's me! :)

That's a lot of walnuts; good job Pam!

I always love seeing our flag flying. Awesome photo.

xoxo
eileeninmd said…
Hello, we have those green balls thingy laying out in our street. I wouldn't have thought to try to open them. The acorns are squashed on our driveway. The balloon doggie is cute. Happy Tuesday, enjoy your day!
Rain said…
I remember the odometer going over the 99,999 km mark in my old car and I was driving down the highway at the time. I was thrilled...why is that? Lol...
Liz A. said…
Twinkling Boysenberry. Too funny.
Enjoy your cool weather. I'm jealous.
Ann Thompson said…
I'm glittering Lavendar lol
Rhodesia said…
Walnuts grow well here but we only have a hazel nut tree :-(( Keep well Diane

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom