Taking It to a New Level

I have been messing with beads making
necklaces and earrings for a long
time, but I decided that I
needed to take it up a level.
A friend, Starla showed me some
of her work with beads and wire.
That just added the taste to my
mouth!

But before I show you that, I want to share
this......



The earrings are over 50 years old.
My Dad brought them back from Japan
for my Mom. She recently gave them
to me but I have piereced ears and these
had the screw on type. I just removed
them and added the wires for pierced
ears.
I wore them to work the other day
and everyone loved them, but I
felt that there was something not
right....
I needed a necklace! Off to Hobby
Lobby. I got the chain and the bronzed
color beads, and to work I went.
I had the black beads. But the above
necklace is what I turned out,
pretty good match I think.


Now to the NEW level!

First trys.




Then I looked on the internet for
ideas...and I found some
really neat things....
so I made this....


I love it!

So many ideas out there to
find on the internet....
I joined Pinterest back
during the holidays and I found
this cute idea for a necklace.
I borrowed the idea using
different charms.

I made this one for me.
The upper part is a ring with
keys on it...then of
course the heart. The Keys
to My Heart!


So loving that idea that I made
one for my friend Debbie for
her birthday.


The upper ring has the words
FRIENDS
written around it.
And since I had already had made
her some pearl earrings, I thought
the pearl was a great touch.

Now.....what shall be next?
You will have to come back to see
at a later date.

Thanks for stopping in,
Pam

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom